Ordering and Shipping
So that we may quickly process your orders without unnecessary delay, please read the following.
1. It has always been the policy of Holden's Screen Supply Corp. to ship your order the same day it is received, provided that it is for merchandise that we carry as stock. To help us maintain this Same-Day Shipment Service, we suggest the use of our toll-free hotline to call your orders directly into our order department.
2. All orders are shipped at purchaser’s risk. Once we have delivered your order to a common carrier and received a signed receipt, our responsibility ends. All claims for all damages (concealed or otherwise) should be made to the carrier’s agent at destination. We will, however, be happy to assist in tracing any missing items. Be certain the shipment is in good condition before signing a receipt for same.
3. Credit in full will be given on any misshipments or defective merchandise. However, any return of material shipped as ordered will be subject to a nominal restocking charge or handling charge. No returned merchandise will be accepted unless prior authorization for return has been obtained from us.
4. For your convenience, you may also order online using a major credit card at www.StandardScreen.com.
Credit Policy and Terms
1. We suggest the convenience of having a charge account with us. Please call for our Credit Application if you wish to take advantage of charge account purchasing.
2. Where a charge account has not been established, our terms are cash with order, plus freight and state and local taxes, where applicable. Shipments will be made on a COD basis if preferred.
3. Credit terms on screen printing supplies and ready-to-print screens: 2% 10 days, net 30. Credit terms on screen printing equipment: net 10 days.
4. We accept most major credit cards.
Acceptance of Orders
All orders are subject to acceptance by Holden's Screen Supply Corp.
AqauBrite, AquaCore, AquaPlast, AquaPaque and Holden's are registered trademarks of Standard Screen Supply Corp.
No warranty, expressed or implied, is made for the fitness of these materials for any particular purpose. The seller is not responsible for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the merchandise, or of consequential damages.